Wednesday, May 17, 2006

 

THE EAST COAST REPORT on the East Coast ground Fishery what to do, whats been done and what continues to be done.

Freaking amazing is all I can say. To think this was released back in 1998 and there still hasn't been anything done about most of the recommendations and root causes of what has gotten us where we are.

I say take every piece of junk scrap metal junk cars and used tire we can find and dump it on the grand banks to foul and discourage factory dragger freezer trawlers from raping and pillaging our childrens. (Birthright) Even though Big brother Canada has allowed them to fish there while we can't catch a fish for the table?

You've gotta read this report to realize just how disfunctional DFO really is and how abused and used we really have been and continue to be under the Canadian flag. To think I served this country, I have to say I am ashamed to say I did when I read reports like this that show how abused my homeland has been in this phony federation of Colonial/Federalism for the benefit of Ontario or the Appeasement of Quebec mainly due because it is inherant in our political and social system where by Ontario has 106 seats out of 308 with the remainder spread among 9 separate colonies. Divide and conquer always was a good strategy and continues to be used effectively in this colonial/federation.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]