Thursday, April 20, 2006

 

"1985 Royal Commission Report on Sealing Validates Seal Hunt: Limiting Access to Activists is the Best Protection for Sealers"

Welcome to another Newfindland and Labrador Blogger http://newfinland.blogspot.com/

If Kodaks blogs to date are any indication of what his blog os going to be like I look forward to visiting his blog often.

For starters he did a recent blog on the 1985 Royal Commission into the Humaneness and sustainability of the Seal Harvest. A report I myself have been trying to find a link to for quite some time now with no luck. I actually gave up my search thinking there was no link available on the web. He does an admirable job of summarizing the report well worth the read.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]