Friday, March 17, 2006

 

Thank-You Senator Hervieux-Payette, Céline

Dear Senator Hervieux-Payette

I would just like to express my sincerest thanks to you for standing up for the people on the East coast of Canada involved in the annual commercial seal fishery. As described in this CBC article.

http://www.cbc.ca/nl/story/nf_senator_seals_20060317.html

Thank-You!

PS: While I may have some qualms with the annual seal fishery the humane way in which the seals are killed isn't one of them. Killing an animal of any kind isn't a pretty picture even more so when it takes place out in the open on white ice for all to see. I would like to see all of the seal utilized even if it is to make fish and animal food since these same ARA have closed any markets for the food which have been found.

Sincerely

Emailed to.
To: hervic@sen.parl.gc.ca
CC: email.senate@gmail.com, Graham.B@parl.gc.ca, pm@pm.gc.ca, laytoj@parl.gc.ca, Premier@gov.nl.ca

I also include all of the Pro-seal fishery links and Anti protestor links I have. I won't put them here because there are to many.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]