Friday, February 17, 2006

 

Garbage OUT Garbage IN

Holly nut bar. This guy threw a hamburger and associated napkins bag etc out the window of his car in downtown Toronto. This off duty courier sees/hears people complain to him and goes over picks it up and throws it into his car where it belonged. The guy freaks.
Check out the whole story captured on film here and the comments in the forum city Noise.

H/T
Reformers Fire Brand

The Toronto Star story
Me thinks this guy needs some anger management and peoples skills. Personally the inside of my car generally looks like a pig pen not because I'm dirty but because I refuse to throw garbage out the window so I put up with it until I get a chance to clean it out.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]