Friday, February 17, 2006

 

Eternal World Television Network EWTN online

This is a catholic radio station that I sometimes tune into while surfing the Shortwave radio waves.
I just found out last night that they have a web cast as well as pod casts for those who don't have a shortwave radio.
There is even a talk radio segment if you have questions or comments to make.

Quite interesting to listen into talk and sermons coming out of Rome. There is a sister on there some nights she reminds me of a Catholic Dr Sue. I always find it so funny to hear priests, Sisters and Brothers talk about sex and what not LOL.

I have also listened to the sermons from the evangelicals coming out of the deep south US as well when I'm bored or there is a good one on. Kinda hard to avoid them there are so many.

I've yet to tune into a muslim one I would be very curious though as to what they get on with.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]