Sunday, December 04, 2005

 

Vote by issue quiz

Just did this exercise Vote by issue on CBC's web site, where you get to vote on the issues blind from partizan politics.
It was pointed out to me by Liam over at http://responsiblegovernmentleague.blogspot.com/

Cautionary note some of the questions or policy statements are a bit ambiguous in my mind. I also omitted the Bloc because I don't think they have any right on the federal political stage seeing as their whole raison d'etre is separation.

My results were like this

Agree
Layton 9
Harper 7
Martin 6

Disagree
Layton 1
Harper 3
Matin 3

Neither disagree nor agree Omitted
Layton 2
Harper 2
Martin 3
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]