Tuesday, August 23, 2005

 

Everyone equal in the eyes of the Government

Same sex marriage

Make everyone equal in the eyes of the government ”tax man”.

Everyone gets taxes and benefits as an individual including children. In the case of children they could either be used as a tax break or if they are earning an income taxed themselves.

It used to be we were all equal in the eyes of god. Those days are gone what with politics and taxes being the main concern. Or you could look at it as the government being god. Thus taxes and benefits are equal and on an individual basis.

Personally I would be willing to give up my tax breaks as a married hetero sexual, to protect the sanctity of marriage. I was married in a church and swore my oath for better or for worst to my wife not for financial gain or tax evasion but because I truly loved my wife! Love you HUN!

Now as for the “For better or for worse” part I think I got the better end of that deal, but who’s counting not me I’m winning LOL.

Protect the sanctity of marriage and make everyone equal in the eyes of the government "tax man". Exception being children get or can be used for tax break much the same as they are today.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]