Thursday, August 25, 2005

 

Childhood obesity

While we sit around and study this phenomenon, there sits empty and unused many many school gymnasiums. These gymnasiums are public property and as such should be used to their fullest potential. How hard is it to provide a calendar to the communities with any open slots after all the school activities and curriculum have been scheduled?

Make no wonder we have obesity children. We aren’t providing them with the facilities gymnasiums to exercise in. Not only is this exercise but it also builds character social skills and makes for better more community minded citizens.
Comments:
Hi,

You have a great blog with great info on popular video games. I must confess that I am a gaming freak, but haven't met much people who think like me. I mean

you won't find many people that would say that playing video games is helpful in any way. But now even these guys need to rethink. West Virginia state

government plans to install the famous in each of its public schools. Research has shown that the video game helps in fighting flab in kids. I guess now I will

have more people who think like me as far as gaming is concerned.

Thanks,
Tom
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]