Tuesday, December 23, 2008

 

ONE BILLION DOLLARS



With all of the talk of handing out bilions of dollarsby the national proxy parties of Ontario and Quebec lately I thought it might be interesting to try and put some perspective on how much a billion dollars really is because I know I have trouble even visualizing one million dollars let alone ONE BILLION or 14 BILLION or 30 BILLION dollars.



http://www.how-to-make-million-dollars.com/million-dollars/nine-million-dollars.html

I tried to find a good chart to highlight the actually monetary expenditures of the Government of Canada like there used to be there before Harper took over but for the life of me I couldn't find one? I think it is somewhere in the range of 180 Billion per year?

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]