Thursday, December 06, 2007

 

reflective Flagman Stickman outline safety




I was coming home the other night and happened upon a construction zone. There was an over abundance of signage and even a flagman which melded into the blur.

I must say I was appalled that this flagman was so indiscernible amongst all of the other inanimate signage.

It occurred to me that even though the flagman was well clothed in reflective material it meant nothing because it just blended in with all of the other signage.

I was thinking flagmen should have reflective material on them in the form of a stickman to better accentuate the fact that they were in fact flagmen and not just signage.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]